Wednesday 20 November 2013

Different lighting and flash techniques


Flash photography is not only used in low - light condition. It is used as an art form in its own right. It was for me a great new experience. At the same time it was difficult to choose the proper exposure to make the photograph looks in the most natural way. I didn't wanted my photos to look like there was too much light.
Firstly I was trying with flash in the class.




Then I went outside to try flash in the day light and then when is dark. 
It was very interesting experience. In my opinion flash helped me to took photos in the day light and for me it was much easier to choose the best exposure. 

I went to Brighton to try flash in the day light. I started take some photos in the bus.
I used sits opposite me. It was really good to see how light was going also from camera and not only from sun. The light was directly where I was looking.

Then I started to take photos in the park. I think that they look sunny and nice. They present autumn with beautiful green, yellow and blue. 


Here are more examples:



After the park I went to the streets of Brighton. 



In my opinion taking pictures with flash make photos more interesting for the viewer. For me this task was interesting and gave me completely different look on photography.  I am not sure but maybe I will try to use in my project a bit of flash. 

The last two photographs are taken on campus in the dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment