Saturday 9 November 2013

The idea for my project

To show the identity, uniqueness and at the same time variety. But most important for me is to capture the reality.
In my project I would like to show the studium as a young people who are shown in their natural envirinment. In the place where they feel good and safe. My intention is to show them in the place which now is for them in some way a new home or remaind them home.
The punctum will be able to seen by their expression on the face and body language.The viewer will be able to answer the question like:
Why this person is in this place?
What is the meaning of her/his body language?
Why this is a close-up/wide shot?
Why is this person smiling/sad/pensive?

To sum up I would like to capture the reality by showing the polish students in England.

My first draft of the project. The statdium is a young girl. The punctum is that this girl is from Poland and she is studying architecture. That's why she is surrounded by a Royal Pavillion in Brighton. She is doing some drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment