Tuesday 5 November 2013

imagination experiment unusual

In this task we had to use our previous experience and things we learned during our lessons. The project is consisting of 3 task.

shoot around the subject
I was taking a pictures in the Fulton building where I was trying to capture this building from different perspective.














found alphabet
In this task I was trying to find an alphabet, but I found this really difficult. In the building there was a lot of circles, squares and I also found easily to find a letters like "v" or "u". 


The letter "u"


The letter "u"
The letter "v"



mini project - showing the object from the outside
The last part of this task was to go outside and take some photographs of the object outside. To take pictures of things we can see on the street, in the surrending of the Fulton building.










No comments:

Post a Comment