Tuesday 3 December 2013

My photographs - working with Nikon D7000

During the term I was trying to make as many picture as possible. I was taking pictures mostly in Brighton but also on the campus. My main focus were buildings. In Brighton I was trying to take some photographs on the beach and streets. They were not relative to my project but I think that it was a good way for me to practice with exposure and shutter speed.


This picture presents the Brighton see. The weather was not good for taking pictures but I really wanted to capture the sea looking like this. It was storm and was beginning to rain. The picture itself maybe is not a good quality but it presents see from different perspective. It is not only quiet and peaceful as is always presented. 



This photograph presents my experimentation with flash, shutter speed and aperture. I like this picture because of this bad quality. The blurry light light makes this picture interesting for me. 


This time the see in Brighton is peaceful. The sun is shining and the man is lying on the deck chair. What we need more in our life?


The last photograph is showing my accommodation and exactly East Slope reception. 




No comments:

Post a Comment